Did you know that your enTouch cable subscription gives you access to your favorite channels on all your favorite devices with WatchTVEverywhere?
WatchTVEverywhere is a platform that enables enTouch customers to access their favorite TV programs anywhere they can receive an internet signal on tablets, smartphones, laptops and other devices. At the airport? You can login to your enTouch WatchTVEverywhere account and stream all your favorites on HBO Max, HGTV, AMC, and more! Click here for a full list of WatchTVEverywhere supported channels.
It’s never been easier to login for Apple users. By using Apple’s TV Provider setting, you’ll be able to sign in once and be automatically logged into all your WatchTVEverywhere supported apps!
Follow these steps to get started on an Apple device:
1. Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
2. Go to the Settings app, then tap TV Provider.
3. Select EnTouch on the provider list.
4. Enter your WatchTVEverywhere account information. If you aren’t sure, contact our technical support staff and they can assist you with retrieving the information
5. After you enter your account information and tap Sign In.
If you are recently switching to Entouch you will need to remove your former provider information.
Follow the steps below:
1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the Settings app.
2. Tap TV Provider.
3. Tap Remove TV Provider or Sign Out.
4. In the pop-up that appears, tap again to confirm.
5. Choose Entouch Systems from the list provided, then follow the steps to sign in.
If you have additional question on how to sign in to your WatchTVEverywhere account or setting up your Apple single login, please call and speak to a member of our technical support staff.
Not registered for WatchTVEverywhere? Click here for how to register.